Restoring Leather Seats
Restoring the interior of the Rover P6b 1975 I was using products from Furniture Clinic UK. Their product is easy to use and give very nice results.
I was taking a small peace from underneath a seat and send to the Furniture Clinic to the get the original color.
The process is seen in the video link but in short. All part was treated the same.
- Remove the original leather color with the Prep Remover
- Use the Alcohol Cleaner careful all over
- Use the Leather Binder 2-3 times leave time in between to dry it
- Apply the color with the airbrush. First in all the hidden areas and then many thin layers
- Apply styling. Matte or Shinny
How to Restore a Leather Car Interior. Furniture Clinic.
Use airbrush with compressor or airbrush propellant